General Counsel to Softube
We are looking for a highly motivated, business orientated General Counsel to join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden.
You’re a lawyer, but you’re much more than a smart shirt and a few memorized textbooks. You’re a communicator, a critical thinker. You’re precise and efficient; a teacher, and a team member; who can find order in all things. Even synth duels.
We are rock & roll scientists; Softube is a fast-growing team (currently around 30 people) of programmers, product developers, music enthusiasts, sales and marketing operatives, testers, technical support agents, and more, who work together (and in partnership with some of the biggest brands in the industry) to create both hardware and software tools which answer the question “What’s the best way to make music with a computer?”
This is a new full-time, on-site position at Softube headquarters in Linköping, Sweden.
We are seeking a qualified General Counsel with a business-oriented mindset to join our entrepreneurial team. The position will report directly to our CEO.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Giving counsel in a variety of legal topics to the organization such as commercial law, marketing and competition law, intellectual property, privacy and corporate law.
- Working closely with the organization, evaluate risk factors and give proactive advice on legal issues.
- Support the organization’s international development and expansion.
- Structuring, drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements and other legal documents.
- Proactively working with educating the organization in different legal fields and company policies.
- Monitoring compliance with laws and internal policies.
- Maintaining current knowledge of alterations in legislation relevant for the company.
- Law degree from a reputable University.
- Relevant experience (six to ten years) preferably from working as an in-house counsel but experience from a law-firm is also relevant.
- Fluent in English and Swedish both oral and written.
- Other languages besides fluency in Swedish and English are considered as a merit.
- Share our interest in music.
Characteristics and Behavior
- Sound judgement, integrity and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and ability to give proactive advice.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently serving several internal clients in various matters.
- Strong communication skills
- Pedagogic, team-working skills, flexible and service minded.
- Enjoy challenges
- A good sense of humor
- Attention to detail
In this recruitment we are cooperating with von Feilitzen & Partners. For more information please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 73 540 57 07. Please send your application including CV, personal letter, diploma/degree and class rank/grades as soon as possible and at the latest on January 11, 2019. Applications are sent to: www.vonfeilitzen.se and are being evaluated continuously. Interviews may be held before the last application date.
We are looking forward to your application!