Controller to Crown Energy AB
+46 8 400 207 20
About Crown Energy and the position
Crown Energy is a Stockholm listed company operating in oil and gas industry and the property industry with operations in Africa and Middle East. The Group consists of two business areas -Energy and Property Development & Management.
We are looking to hire a controller to our head office in Stockholm to further strengthen the finance/management team to support a rapid growth strategy. The head office is responsible to support the group with financial reporting, investment decisions and strategic management. Crown Energy are searching for a talented, proactive and enthusiastic team member with 3-7 years’ work experience from similar position within property, private equity, corporate finance, analyst or other relevant background.
Your responsibilities will include supporting CFO and CEO conducting financial analysis, financial planning and budgeting, internal- and external reporting, corporate financing and business analysis/strategy/development.
Profile and qualifications
- Minimum undergraduate/bachelor’s degree, preferably within finance/accounting
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Budgeting and financial control
- Corporate financing and investment analysis
- Support for internal and external reporting and presentations
- Ambitious and independent as well as result oriented with a genuine interest in the capital markets
- We value creativity, integrity and good co-operation abilities as well as good communicative skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a prerequisite
Crown Energy organisation currently consist of 20 employees and a number of hired consultants in a total of 8 legal entities. The organisation is geographically spread throughout the areas of management and operational functions (Sweden and Europe, Africa and Middle East).
You are offered an exciting role in an international organisation, reporting directly to CFO and CEO. Office is located in central Stockholm.
Are you ready to take on the responsibility as a controller in a growth oriented multinational asset development and management company? If so, Crown Energy is looking forward to your application.
The application deadline is March 25th 2018. However, all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. Please email your application letter and CV to email@example.com. For any questions with regards to the position please contact Andreas Forssell, CEO (+46 8 400 207 20).