+46 (0)73-540 57 07
Dustin’s Legal team promotes Dustin’s profitable growth by providing reliable and business oriented legal advice at a balanced risk level. We are now looking for a driven, pragmatic and well organized legal counsel to support this mission and be part of our Legal team.
As Legal Counsel you will be part of the Legal department supporting the entire Dustin Group with legal advice. We are involved in all parts of Dustin’s business and cover three main areas; Corporate and Compliance, Commercial and Contracts, and M&A and Strategy.
In this role you will counsel and provide legal support to all our teams in the Nordics, with a focus on Corporate and Compliance, including data privacy program, corporate matters and governance and risk management. As part of the Legal team your work will also include other fields of law, such as marketing law and contracts.
You will be part of a team of three legal counsels and report to the Head of Legal/General Counsel. The role is based in Nacka Strand but requires travelling from time to time. At Dustin you will join a passionate team focused on providing reliable and business oriented legal advice to the Dustin Group.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop expertise within data protection and in collaboration with teams across Dustin develop and improve our data privacy program and governance structure.
- Draft, implement and communicates policies, processes and templates related to our data privacy practies but also other areas such as business ethics and risk management.
- Consult on commercial agreements, provide support within our contract management process and maintain contractual templates and routines.
- Advice on a variety of legal matters related to marketing, products, sales and other business operations.
- Oversee, develop and/or deliver ongoing legal training to Dustin employees.
- Support in litigation matters
Desired skills and experience
- Masters of Law
- Appr. 2-3 years of legal experience as an in-house legal counsel, at a law firm or equivalent commercial legal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and any of the Nordic languages
- Experience in corporate matters as well as draftning and negotiating commercial agreements
- Knowledge and experience on data protection is considered an asset.
As a person, you need to have a strong drive, organizational skills and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. You are able to adopt a pragmatic approach and to align legal requirements with the needs of the business.
Please send your application with CV, cover letter and relevant certificates to von Feilitzen & Partners, which we cooperate with in this recruitment. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 (0)73-540 57 07 or at Rosita@vonfeilitzen.se.
Welcome to submit your application.